Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ancaster, Ontario Craft Similar To The Phoenix UFO Sighting

Posted: January 23, 2008

Date: March 13, 2007 Time: Approx: 12:45

Approach Direction: West. Departure Direction: Didn't depart, Object moved east. Witness_Direction: South.

Description: I was backing out of my friends driveway and I noticed something hovering over some houses. My first thought to myself it must be a helicopter, but this object was staying perfectly still and by no signs was struggling. I quickly accelerated and kept my eye on the object. I quickly stopped the car after I noticed I went right through a stop sign. I was on Amberly Boulevard a street in Ancaster and when I stopped my car I looked to my left onto Mealine Crescent. The object was about 3 to 4 stories in the air and about 300 feet away. The object very, very similar to the Phoenix sighting 10 year ago, but there were numerous of red lights and the lights seemed to branch off the Craft.

I stared at the object for about 20 seconds and then I had enough. To be honest I've never been so terrified in my life, because what I saw I'm so sure was and UFO. As I started to drive my car I noticed the craft moved like it was looking at me. I then booked it to my house.

If anyone witnessed this sighting please contact me.

Color/Shape: The color of the object was hard to identify because it was dark, but there were numerous of red lights.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment