Saturday, January 19, 2008

Black Point, Nova Scotia A Disc Hovering Over My Aunt & Uncles House

Posted: January 19, 2008

Date: August 18, 2006 Time: 1:18-1:25 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Flying above neighbors house. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: A giant round object with two big spot lights on bottom and two large flashing blue and red lights on the bottom as well.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was in bed, and we are near a route for airplanes and I've lived here close to 6 years and by now I know what airplanes sounds like.

At first before I was going to go to bed I went to close my window and I happened to look out and there was this blue small orb just dancing across the sky zig zagging and such. I knew what it was so I didn't want to believe it so I went back to bed.

A couple minutes passed and I couldn't sleep because I left my window open in my bathroom and I went to close it and I happen to look around because I've been hearing these loud airplane noises going by for a while and I couldn't see any going by, then this big round disc showed up out of the blue hovering over my aunt and uncles house, which is right beside us. It was about 20 feet on top of the house and maybe going about 20mph. I could see the out line of the craft, it was round, but on the bottom was 4 lights, 2 were big spot lights on the top and end of the craft, and on each side were two blinking lights which were blinking with a white and blue light.

It was traveling slow so I ran back to the other side of the room, which was on the front. As the object went higher it slowly made it towards the distance and turned off it's bottom lights. Now what I could see was these red top lights. It hovered in the sky for about 3 minutes until it slowly faded, but for a couple more minutes I could still see a tinge of red lights in the sky then all the sudden it vanished.

*Note: I have came across something similar to this kind of object once before around this time last year, but earlier in the day and just after the sun went down at 8:00 p.m. We were driving a no street light, old light house route and something similar to this had appeared over the trees and it hovered over our car about 20 feet for about 5 minutes following us. I could see the lights on the bottom of the craft which were all white big lights, then in turned and went over the trees and vanished. I wouldn't doubt it was the same thing.*

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment