Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Black Point, Nova Scotia Small White Lights Circling Object

Posted: January 15, 2008

Date: February 25, 2006 Time: 8:00 p.m.

It was quite dark out and there were no stars. I live in Black Point, Nova Scotia, and I was home alone. I was watching TV in my living room that looks out over the bay. I happened to see this bright orb like thing hovering over the water. I got up to the window to get a closer view, but it had dimmed it's lights. I made it to where we have a telescope, but I couldn't find it.

It was flying on the left side of the house over the trees. I ran to the front of the house and it was going really slow, and moving into the distance. I could see the lights underneath it, there was a white flashing light in the back, and a red light flashing in the front. It drifted into the darkness and for a few seconds, all I could see was a flashing red and white light. Then it veered to the left and disappeared.

A couple hours later the same objected appeared over the ocean once again, my dog was acting weird and he was sitting by the door which leads onto the balcony and overlooks the ocean. As I went to the door, opened it to look out and there it was, hovering and flying slowly vertically in the sky. I could now see small white lights around the object in a circle. I ran to the other end of the house to get the digital camera by the time I got back it was already in the distance and all you could see was a white flat silver object flying above the trees.

Additional Information:

The weather was some what cloudy and there were no clouds in the front of the house, the cloud cover was slowly moving in though. The sun had just went down and you could still see the remaining orange sky. There were no stars or airplanes in the area at the time of the sighting. I think it was south at the time and it was over the ocean. I live in a rural community, there are no air force bases or anything of that kind near me and there are no light towers. It was fairly far when it was hovering over the ocean, but it came to the left side of the house. There are trees about as high as a tree top.

It was hovering fairly low to the water I'm guessing 15-20 feet. The sighting lasted about, what it felt like 5 minutes. It had a white light and a red light blinking on each end and I could see the outline of it. It looked shiny and round as it went into the distance and all I could see was the two lights flashing for a couple seconds as it veered right and vanished. It wasn't the shape of a airplane, because if an airplane was flying that low I would be able to see the lights on the wings fairly good. It was loud and it made a smooth noise, not like an airplane.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment