Saturday, January 12, 2008

Boucherville, Quebec Light Turns Bluish In Color While Making A 45 degree Turn

Posted: January 12, 2008

Date: August 5, 2005 Time: 10:25 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Light.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi, My girlfriend and I were in our homes backyard last Friday. I was out since 20h30 stargazing with my telescope as I do for 20 years each time I got time. My girlfriend was coming out of the pool and just sat on the deck looking at the sky. She told me to look at a satellite that she has just spotted coming from the North-West 'cause it looked weird. It took me a couple of seconds to spot it, because it was a little dim, nothing abnormal to me. I told her that it's just a normal satellite as the other couple of hundreds (even thousands) I've seen in my "career" of amateur astronomer. But as I say that, the light turned at an angle of approximately 45 degrees, started going South-West and picked up speed while turning kind of bluish. It disappeared so fast that I can't even think it was coming from earth, never seen anything like it in my hole life !

Since that time, we've talked about our sighting every single day...never a satellite can change it's path like that.

Additional Information:

No problem Brian, It does mean a lot to me to because I've always been aware that we are not alone in this wide universe. As I told you, I've never seen that kind of light before, and I can't tell how many nights I've passed outside looking to stars and planets. I'm 32 and I remember receiving my first telescope at 10.

Q. - Anyway, were you able to see a trail or tail following behind the object that you and your girlfriend witnessed ?

A. - Response: Not at all...

Q. - Was the object you both saw, was it at a high altitude ? (I am guessing it was)

A. - Response: About satellite high I think, surely in atmosphere...

Q. - How long were you both able to watch the object for ?

A. - Response: About 1 to 2 minutes until it sped away...

Q. - Was there any kind of flashing or blinking coming from it, maybe lights of some kind or the reflection of the sun if at a high altitude ?

A. - Response: Not flashing at all, maybe a solar reflection...

Q. - I almost forgot, was the light white before changing color to a blue ?

A. - Response: Yes, the object seemed white at first, but picked up speed and turned bluish.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment