Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cochrane, Alberta Strange Thing

Posted: January 20, 2008

Date: October 7, 2006 Time: Approx: 12:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, Good to hear from you. Well it's usually this time of the year when an occasional high strangeness events occur here. All my weird video of objects flying about comes about this time of year till end of December.

The picture was taken October 7th, about 12:30 pm. The camera is a Fuji Finepix A600 (6.3 megapixel)

I got up from the TV, went over grabbed the camera and went out on the front porch to I guess take some random shots of the sky. Now I'm not saying I was "called" outside but I'm really not in the habit of taking random photo's of open sky by any means. Bringing the camera to my face I look through the LCD screen and in the instant I go to click the shudder, I see this thing on the LCD screen, funny thing is for some reason my brain says the camera is too low and it's the top of a street lamp, so not wanting a streetlamp in the shot I lifted the camera up slightly and snapped the first of four pictures. I have no clue why I thought it was the top of a streetlamp down the block, It's clearly floating independent of anything and in the picture it's quite a ways up from the streetlights. I'm left to assume it was traveling upwards as I took the picture. The second photo was taken pretty much instantly after. The tree bottom left I'd figure to be about 200 yards away.

I hope somebody else catches this thing on photo or tape. Creeps us all out here and would be the second enormous floating/morphing "thing" a few of us here have seen in the last two years, they defy all explanation trust me, whatever they are they are seemingly intelligent, alive, and not balloons, aircraft whatever no way, these make your hair stand on end. I've never looked at a balloon that did that unless it was rubbed on me the wrong way lol. The second photo taken right after covers an enormous swath of the sky for it to be gone that quickly so I'd conclude it would have been traveling very fast. No sound or light. Next to no wind.

Use whatever portion of this email and pictures you choose. And I welcome anyone to check out the picture and tell me what it is or do some analysis on it. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for the report

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment