Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Country Harbour, Nova Scotia A Huge Golden Shiny Object

Posted: January 15, 2008

Date: January 15, 2006 Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m.

Hello. My friend told me that I could send a report to you about what I saw this Sunday. Sorry if my grammar is bad I don't usually type perfectly. Anyway, my name is (removed), I live in Nova Scotia. I was staying at my grandmothers for the night which is right across the road from my house and they went to bed about 12:00 am and I stayed up to watch TV for a little while until about 12:30. About 1:00 in the morning my grandmother was in her room with her door shut and I heard " oh my god (name removed) (who is my grandfather) she said, "look at the moon it is so big" .

I went in to see what was so interesting and there on the hill behind their house was this huge golden shiny and absolutely beautiful round object about the size of an air balloon. We quickly realized it wasn't the moon because the moon wasn't out, or something. I really wasn't paying attention. Anyway, it was a round shape and we could see the bottom of it because it was covered by the hill. You wouldn't believe how shiny and golden this was. We live out in the middle of nowhere so we knew it wasn't any man made object. We all went scrambling into the kitchen, looking for the binoculars but didn't find them, so we went back to the room and it was gone. Nothing was there just the hill. The object made no sound at all ,very quiet.

Also when my grandfather was out back of his house back in 1988 he saw a strange red object not much bigger than a beach ball hovering above him and it made no sound at all either. He ran back to the house not knowing what it was.

He was panicked so he didn't want to stick around. Also that very night in 1988 someone filed a report in the news paper of the exact same red object that made no sound, it was spotted on the highway and my grandparents never mentioned it to anybody!

Well thank you for letting me tell somebody who is interested! I also love your website! Thank you and take care!

HBCC UFO Research note: I received another report from a person who is the friend of this eyewitness who explained what they saw in this report.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment