Sunday, January 13, 2008

Crosstown/Coal Harbour Vancouver B.C. Cylindrical/Rod UFOs

Posted: January 13, 2008

Date: September 25, 2005 Time: 3:55 - 4:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 2 Shape of objects: Cylindrical/rod

Full Description of event/sighting: While out on a smoke break at work today, I was looking up at the sky at all of the contrail/chemtrails over coal harbour and the westend of Vancouver.

I was on a fire escape on the 7th floor of the Dominion Building in Crosstown. Facing Northwest looking at Coal Harbour and the North Shore mountains.

High in the sky but really not more than a few hundred feet higher than me, I noticed a red and a white object floating over Coal Harbour. At first I thought it must be a couple of helium filled balloons that got away from someone. As the objects continued their slow almost floating movements I noticed that the white object, which appeared to be below the red one at first, was moving up almost parallel to the red object.

Then the red object would pull ahead and the white one would move to a 45 degree angle to the red one. Then the white object moved parallel and ahead of the red one. They seemed separated by a very short distance during this time, maybe about 10 feet. It almost seemed as if some sort of a tether was visible which was why I thought they were balloons at first glance.

They way they moved was not like any helium balloons I have ever witnessed in the sky. Their movements were too linear and almost jerking when they would move ahead of one another. And they floated forward in a straight line never continuing to a higher elevation they way helium balloons keep rising.

By this time they were directly across from my view point. I could see that they were not round like balloons but cylindrical in shape. From the distance I was at they appeared to be about an inch across in the sky.

I remembered that we have a digital camera in the office so I ran inside and got it - this took all of 1 minute tops. The objects were no longer visible so I figured they must have gone around the corner of the building and I could no longer see them.

So I ran to the elevator and went down to street level looking up at where they seemed they should have been in the sky. I was taking into consideration how slowly they had been moving while I had watched - which was for about 5 minutes. In that time they only traveled about 100 feet maximum in the sky.

They were gone...completely. I stood at the corner of Cambie and West Hastings Street which has a fairly unobstructed view of Coal Harbour skies and the North Shore mountains. They had disappeared. This is unfortunate as I really wanted to get a photo. It wouldn't have taken me more than a couple of minutes to get to the corner. Hopefully someone else noticed these objects in the Vancouver skies today and did get picture.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment