Sunday, January 27, 2008

Eden Prairie, Minnesota One Triangle And The Other Cross Within A Box (UFO)

Posted: January 27, 2008

Date: April 8, 2007 Time: 8:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Highway 77 south. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 3 Shape of objects: One triangle, the other cross within a box.

Full Description of event/sighting: Me and a friend of mine were leaving to a friends house around 8:30pm and we were almost to Apple Valley and were on Highway 77.

I look up and I saw lights, but I didn't see these kind of lights on airplanes before because I know what plane lights look like. I live by a mini airport in Eden Prairie. The lights on this UFO (there 3 on the corners and it looked like a plane at first, but when we got closer it was some weird triangle) and one by one they turned on with multicolored lights in the middle. And the first object was still staying in one spot and did not move at all! When watching this I thought that's very weird. Not a lot of planes just sit motionless and if so it would be a military fighter plane of some sort. It was pretty low to the ground too, right above the trees, maybe 4 or 5 a few hundred feet above the trees! We kept driving and I am still looking back and I see it still there. I'm just baffled at what I had just seen. Just as I thought it was over, there was another object, this one was completely different it's shape. It was like a cross with a glowing light on each end. It looked like a big box was on top of it, it to had weird flashing lights and abnormally large white lights on the ends of the cross.

This object too did not move from the spot it was in! When we passed this object, I looked back and I saw both of the objects still in the same place above the highway. So we kept driving and I called my dad and asked if planes can just sit in the sky. He said no, and there wouldn't be any helicopters there either. My dad saw a UFO a couple of years back in Apple Valley also. So me and my friend start discussing this, he doesn't really care, but I'm shocked and surprised at what we saw. So we drive off and we head on another road almost reaching our destination. I look to my left and you can see the trees and the highway and two really bright lights and a third object was coming towards them and just stopped. So there was a total of three in the end and we were about 3 to 4 miles away now. About 10 - 15 minutes after being on the highway the time was 8:45 pm. All this that happened in a matter of half an hour of driving. Then we came to the house we were planning on attending and the trees covered everything up and we went inside the house.

I started telling and asking everyone inside if they have seen anything like this they said no. They were shocked when we left about 3 hours later. We went the same direction back on the highway and everything was normal, but I saw in three parts off the sky I bright blue objects in different parts of the sky. I've seen these types of UFO's on the web people have pictures of them and video. Then it was just hills and I was in my city after that. I forgot my camera that day so I was not able to take any photos or take any video footage.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment