Saturday, January 19, 2008

Edmonton, Alberta Delta Wing Shaped Craft With 8 Rectangular Ports

Posted: January 19, 2008

Date: August 13, 2006 Time: Approx: 2:33 a.m.

Message: Last August 13th, in the wee hours of the morning, I was observing the Perseids meteor shower. At approximately 2:33, something moving in the sky caught my eye. The object appeared from behind a 30 story apartment complex which is approximately 500 meters from where I was observing.

The object was fairly difficult to see since it had no visible lights on it and it was in during the darkest part of the evening. It's elevation, with respect to the horizon was approximately 15 degrees, and is seemed to be within 2 or 3 kilometers distance from my observation point.

The moon was almost full and was very low on the horizon that night. The object was traveling horizontally from my vantage point, so I had a side view of it. Suddenly, it took a slow turn towards the east. As it did, it's underside became illuminated by the bright moon. It was clearly shaped like a delta wing (I can't draw very well, so I am having a friend illustrate it - hope to have it done soon) with 8 rectangular ports on its underside which had a cyan colored luminescent glow to them (engine ports?) The object finished its turn so that I now had a rear view of it, and then took off away from me so quickly that within 1/2 second it had become a pinpoint and then disappeared.

In all, the object traveled about 20 degrees of sky in 4 or 5 seconds (while I had the thin side view). I thought I was dreaming to be honest. But I was wide awake, sober (I do not use any type of drug including alcohol) and it was real. Only after much soul searching that I decided to report this. I am not one who believes in ET's and such nonsense, but this was real, and it has shaken my non-belief a little. Thanks for your time. If nothing else, just writing this makes me feel a little less uneasy about what I saw.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian,

I guess I should have included location information so here it is. The location is Edmonton, Alberta - specifically on the edge of the river valley at Saskatchewan Drive and (removed)th Street. The object appeared in an east-north-east direction in the sky and ended up due east when it disappeared.

Thanks for your time Brian.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment