Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Embrun, Ontario A Shiny UFO

Posted: January 23, 2008

Date: March 17, 2007 Time: Daylight sighting.

Approach Direction: Southern, mid- horizon. Departure Direction: South. Witness Direction: South.

Description: I have a soliciting job (I live in Orleans)and on Saturday March 17, 2007 we were selling in Embrun.

I was doing a street alone. And when I was finished my street, I took out my walkie talkie out from my pocket to tell my boss to pick me up because I was done.

While I'm waiting I sit on a snow bank, look up in the sky, I sigh with amusement because the sky was perfectly clear and the sun was covered by a house so it was easy to see.

I look over and see what I think is a plane for a second but then I realize it is not. First of all is was awfully low, there was no noise at all, no smoke coming out from the back of it and there were no wings or tail, just a ball. The weirdest thing is that it was the shiniest thing I ever saw. It was so shiny not even chrome could match up to this. It was as shiny as a mirror, it was pretty small at first but then it was getting a bit bigger. 30 seconds later I see it slowly moving to the right. but then for some reason it moved really slowly beck to the left but it moved down a bit too. After looking at it for about 3 minuets I think in my head " I hope my boss comes soon because I really want him to see this" but about 20 seconds after, that the thing just diapered. I didn't even blink and in a fraction of a second it was gone.

I continue to stare in the same area for about 2 minutes but nothing came back.

Then when my boss picks me up I'm talking to him about what I saw and he said "yup UFOs have been known to be seen flying around Embrun".

Color/Shape: shinny, circular, highly reflective.

Height & Speed: due to the shininess and area of horizon height was difficult to determine. Slow at first, then disappeared.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment