Monday, January 14, 2008

Kingston Ontario Big White Light Then Definite Disc Shaped

Posted: January 14, 2008

Date: November 25, 2005 Time: 7:00-8:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Kingston Ontario, off 401 from vehicle. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Big white light then definite disc shape then small red light.

Full Description of event/sighting: Driving from Toronto to Ottawa along 401. At first I noticed two, what looked like spot lights you know for events?, cylinder shaped lights I guess, but they could have almost been clouds pointing down not up because at the bottom of the larger one on the right, there was a faint orangey cloud like light forming. They were a couple miles apart but I could see them at the same time, and two perfect to be clouds. So I stared up at them for like 20 minutes. Then all of the sudden out of no were, right in the middle of them, comes the massive white light. It stayed there for a couple of seconds then 3 lights turned on and now I could tell exactly what it was. Right out of the movies I guess. The 3 lights turned blue, yellow or orange, green, and red, but the different colors were coming out of the same spots every time it changed. This was another couple of seconds.

Then the whole thing turned bright red, the same size as the white light, and started pulsing red like supper fast, as it disappeared, I could still see it for another 10 minutes, but it was so tiny. It could have been easily mistaken for a plane or a star or satellite, but I knew what I was looking at because it was still pulsing red and white light. What I found so odd at this time was the randomness of the pulsing red and white. Then we got two far away and it was gone. I kept looking for it, and it did reappear in the same spot again, but was still very far away, at this time it went in front of us as we turned, so it was hard to tell if it was moving again. Please, please, please, contact me anyway you want. I could describe it a lot better in person. Also I was just wondering if any one else reported similar events that night any where along the 401 between Ottawa and Kingston, Ontario. I would love to be of any assistance I can. Thanks a lot. Sincerely.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment