Friday, January 18, 2008

New Waterford, Nova Scotia Saucer Shaped Object

Posted: January 18, 2008

Date: June 22, 2006 Time: Between 11:37 and 2:10 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Above Breton Education Centre. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Saucer like shape.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hello, I am very sorry to bother you with this email sir/mamn(whoever it may be reading this) Okay I am a 16 year old kid who lives in Nova Scotia. In New Waterford I checked around for UFO places around here and Newfoundland was the closest one.

But before I get side-tracked I was wondering if you seen anything out of the ordinary in the last 2 weeks? The reason I am asking is because some people around here who live around the school and the hospital have seen a weird shaped object in the sky, and I was asking them what it looked like and everyone of them said the same thing, like a saucer in shape with a silver whitish stream coming from it.

And it kind of startled me because these people are always seeing planes that go by that have a white stream coming from them so I thought it could be that, but what they have witnessed was at night and not in the shape of a plane. But then I thought to myself "Maybe it was a UFO", I am really interested in UFO's and all the things like that. So I was thinking about it and thought I would try and get some pictures tonight with my friends.{Since they have Digital cameras and I don't).

But as I was thinking of that last night when I saw something out of the corner of my eye it looked like a saucer in shape. It moved very slow so I went outside on my roof and watched it for two hours. It moved across the sky slowly and stayed. It was moving and made no noise at all. I then watched it as it went up by the hospital and it moved up to there in an instance.

Then made a circular movement down back by where it was in the first place above Breton Education Centre which is right behind my house. And then out of no where it was gone. There was no sign of it at all.

Anyway I am very spooked by this and thought that if I told someone it would help and it has. So I hope you take the time to read this and send me an email back because I would love to see what you have to say. Anyway sorry again for bothering you and I hope I get an email back. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment