Monday, January 14, 2008

Oakville (Old Oakville), Ontario Light Circling Above

Posted: January 14, 2008

Date: November 10, 2005 Time: 8.40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: White light.

Full Description of event/sighting: I write this only because I'm curious as to whether it can be easily explained, and perhaps it may assist someone with research, who knows.

The sighting of this light is almost the same as a sighting we had about 5 years ago but didn't report. I was coming home at 8.40 pm last night, it was dark and I was putting my bike away. I glanced up and something bright and moving caught my eye. A relatively large white light was circling a radius of streets that seemed to be about 3-4 blocks, this is the area it seemed to cover when moving. It circles at a very fast pace, and the light is definitely coming from behind the clouds. It is not a crisp sharp light and does not come from the ground - when my husband and I saw it about 5 years ago we considered every possible type of light source that could come from below and nothing fits.

The light is silent and simply repeatedly circles the same radius of streets - the effect is like someone shining a muted torch behind the clouds except the real life size of the light would be quite massive and we can't tell on the 2 occasions how high in the sky it is actually at. Last night it was circling for some time, and when I went to bed around 11:00pm it was still there circling - I could not go to bed I was so curious so I watched some more - after about 10 minutes the light began to slow in the speed it was circling and slowed to a stop - then it went a bit to the right and stopped and then back to the left and stopped and then picked up it's previous speed and resumed the cycle.

This continued for another say 5-6 circlings and then the light vanished. I felt sad actually and although when I first saw it again after these few years I was panicked for moment, I wish it would come back. Which brings me to the first sighting of approx in year 2000 I think. That sighting was also in the winter, on Christmas eve. We were walking home from downtown Oakville, at around 9:00 or 10:00 pm and walked up one of the main roads from downtown Oakville back to our house. We noticed this circling white light and at first thought it may be light from a Christmas party or something, but for the reasons I already mentioned, we discounted that, and also because of what happened next.

We kept looking and were waiting to see the light begin to remain behind us as it should if it was from a static ground source - but the light remained with us as we walked, still circling but keeping level with us as we continued to walk home, at which point we sort of started to laugh, my husband saying it was following us. All I know is it kept the circling and continued to keep level with us, until we reached the intersection of our street at which point we thought it would keep on going in the direction it was, but instead it stopped as we walked up our street - now I know this seems like one of those stories where it's wishful thinking that it's watching us but it just stopped and hovered as we hurriedly walked faster to get in the house as I did begin to feel a bit unnerved. After getting indoors, we kept looking out and it remained where it was for another couple of hours and we fell asleep and in the morning it was gone.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment