Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ontario Canada Increase Of UFO Sightings In March 2007 BBC Radio U.K. Interview

Posted: January 27, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: A reporter from BBC Radio contacted me and asked if I would do a short interview with BBC Radio, hosting the show was a super fellow by the name of Rod Sharp. The show where the interview aired is called Up All Night and covers alot of very interesting topics from all around the world. I would suggest that you tune into the show.

Below is the link in which you can listen to the interview over the large increase in UFO reports for Ontario, Canada in the month of March 2007.

On a side note, two major newspapers called me today and are running articles here in British Columbia. I also was asked if I would again like to have my weekly radio spot back with KBS Radio FM which I was happy to accept. The folks at KBS radio are just wonderful people.

The BBC Radio Interview: http://hbccufo.org/videos/BBC_Radio_Interview_Vike.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment