Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Parc Montcalm, Candiac Quebec Bright White & The Size Of A 747

Posted: January 1, 2008

Date: November 19, 2004 Time: 11:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Star-like.

Full Description of event/sighting: It was a cold night of November, me and my friend were heading to Parc Montcalm, in southern Candiac, to play Basketball. This night I was feeling full of energy. When we arrived at the basketball court I felt a little chill on the upper-right side of my right eye. I then looked at the sky as a reflex and saw a really bright star. I thought it was a shooting star, but when I realize it wasn't that the star took a tight u-turn, accelerated in the other direction and disappear. Immediately the chill stopped and I felt weak. I asked my friend if he saw it and he told me he wasn't looking. the three next days I felt tired and a lot weaker than usual. I know what I saw, and it was not a shooting star, not a airplane and not just my imagination. I hope someone else will see a thing like this, because it convinced me, we're not alone.

Additional Information:

Hello Brian, Thank you for listening to my story, I'll tell you the details that I remember about that night.

Date: November 19, 2004

Altitude: The object was around 75 000 feet in the air, but it was so bright, that's maybe why it took my attention. How long: In standard time, around 5 second, but I had the impression I saw it for 5 minutes.

Which part of the Sky: North-north-west, it was between the horizon and overhead, like 45 degrees from me.

Description: It was far and fast, the only thing I can describe with assurance is, it looked like a star from the distance I was, it was a bright white, I would say it was the size of a 747 but in a star shape and it was really fast. Area: I wasn't in a suspicious place, it's only a ballpark with a basketball court on the side. And there is no airport or lab near my hood.

It was impressing, it was heading to a direction, west I think, and it suddenly change direction at a incredibly high speed, it was now heading north east and it was accelerating, than it disappear.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment