Saturday, January 12, 2008

Parkland Area In, Manitoba Elongated Diamond Shape Object

Posted: January 12, 2008

Date: August 5, 2005 Time: 12:06 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Elongated diamond.

Full Description of event/sighting: I had been at the lake since Wednesday night, every night going out to the boat and laying on the front of it and looking at the stars. I would be out there by approx:10:30 p.m. It was on a Friday night. The sky was clear and there was no moon of course and laying on my back with my head on the boat windshield. My body was facing west as I happen to look out to the south west portion of the sky when a few moments later I became distracted by a light off to the west north west, when I turned to look directly at it.

I saw a white light, that was a elongated diamond shape. In comparison, the intensity was perhaps a third more bright than the light reflected off the space station. At first I thought a jet landing light which would be very bad since being in the middle of no-where. Then I thought maybe a helicopter, then suddenly the light increased in brightness. I thought maybe a meteorite burning up as it became even more bright, but it wasn't moving. The light continued to increase in brightness to the point of causing me to squint as I continued to look at it. I then suddenly felt as if I was in a very bright spot light. The intensity took me totally off guard and it was a very, very bright white light. I could feel panic just beginning inside of me and instinct about to kick in. It was then that the light dimmed back to the original intensity and the elongated diamond shape clearly visible again. Still I was trying to figure out what it was I was looking at. It slowly began to move upward, but not for very long as it suddenly shot straight off into the sky upward.

I looked at my watch it said 12:07 (after midnight). The whole thing took place for approx: 45 seconds to a minute, then night was dark again. I laid there for another hour trying to make sense of what I saw. It wasn't one of the things you become accustomed to seeing in the night sky.

Additional Information:

Dear Brian, Hello again...I don't have access to a scanner at the moment nor do I have a digital camera, so, for now anyway. I cannot send any kind of drawing. Perhaps the near future, sorry.

As for your other questions: perhaps the object was a half mile to a mile away, but truly it is hard to tell, for I have never seen any of the likes before.

The night was very calm and there was only the sound of the animals in the forest and in the lake that evening, even they seemed quiet when the object appeared. But that is all, nothing from what I was witnessing at the time, no noises or sounds.

The location of the lake is in the Parklands in Manitoba just near Riding Mountain National Park. There is seldom any aircraft at all over the area. There are no airports nor any kind of military, airforce, nor research installations any where near, the are no city's, only a few small towns and villages spread out.

There was no trailing light behind it, no tail nor trail. Just itself.

When the object started moving upward it was not very fast. It compared to about a second after it started to move, then speed, that cannot be achieved by us (I don't think) because of how fast it just shot up into the night, from slow to instant major speed. No rocket or jet that I have ever seen can do that.

There were no flashing or blinking or pulsing lights from the object. The only time it changed was in the intensity of the light, from something a bit brighter than the space station, to an almost blinding spot light kind of effect..then after it dimmed to the intensity when I first noticed it.

There was nothing coming off it. It was though a very noticeable object in the night, as it sat there in the sky with its elongated diamond shape glowing. It was so out of place.

There is nothing really that I can add at the moment about this incident. Except, perhaps coincidence, but the animals, they were very active that night. I mean lots of animals all around me as it is true wilderness. But they all seem to fall quiet for that brief period. oh, Brian, the way the object shot up and gone. I saw the same speed 3 years ago on one August afternoon. There on the lake, that is the only time I can think to compare it to. That silver disc that shot straight up, but you know that one. But, that speed, wow just incredible. Sorry I cannot help more, but I wish again I had a camera. Take care.

Thank you to the person for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment