Thursday, January 17, 2008

Parkland Area, Manitoba Elongated Diamond UFO Frightens Witness

Posted: January 17, 2008

Date: May 7, 2006 Time: 12:02 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of Objects: 1 Shape of object: Elongated diamond with dark circle in the middle.

Well hello again, Brian. Never did I imagine that I would be writing to you, this quickly. I just finally made it out to the lake this past week, it wasn't until Friday that I arrived after putting all my unneeded belongings into storage and getting ready for the lake. I made it out there Friday afternoon and got all set up out there to continue building the cabin. Friday night I slept. I then worked on the cabin for most of the day and was relaxing in it that evening.

The night was windy and not really that nice out, no rain, just not nice. I decided to go to grab a bag of blankets from the RV that's parked down by the lake. Maybe 20 yards from the cabin. I headed out from the cabin and was half way there when I looked at my watch and it was 12:01 am Sunday May 7th. I then went inside to grab my bag of blankets. I was in there for maybe 15 or 20 seconds and I then stepped outside and was facing west and there, right in front of me was a elongated diamond light sitting in the western sky. It was the size of the moon. If you imagine the moon being shaped to that description of an elongated diamond it was similar to the one I had witnessed last August here, but there was a dark circle in the middle of it. I stopped in my tracks as it took my breath away.

It was very clear, very visible and so very out of place. I stared at it for about 4 or 5 seconds, suddenly there was a bright flash that lasted about 2 or 3 seconds. I quickly thought maybe it's a meteor or something burning up in the atmosphere, due to the intensity of the light, but I realized as it went back to it's original intensity, again that was not the case. As I already knew deep inside me. It sat there for another few seconds then it started upwards and towards the west in an instant. It was as small as a tiny star. I then followed it as it turned south for a second and shot up straight into space.

My heart was racing and almost at a running pace I headed back to the cabin. I won't lie to you about any of this. I was scared really, really scared. My hands trembling as I write down a quick description of the incident.

As I said, it was windy and there was a 3/4 moon which was off to the left of the object and not a part of the encounter. It was 12:02 am when I saw it. 3 am I was still there and still wide awake and still scared, not for my life, but scared of them.

Brian this is going to sound weird, but it was like they knew I was there and the flash was to let me know that they are aware I am back. It all sounds so crazy and at times makes me feel like I'm losing my mind. This is my second night there this year and they are back already. I cannot walk away from a project I have been working on for over three years building a log cabin. Even though I am frightened and very scared during that night, I have no choice but to continue to go back to my lake and building the cabin, I wonder what's next? How much more? Why are they seemingly focused on me? I wish I knew what is ahead as it troubles me. This whole thing troubles me enough to doubt my sanity at times. I will keep you up to date. I am not at the lake right now as I send this to you. I needed a couple days away from there to "rest" my nerves. If there is anything else that I can tell you, feel free to ask. I know I am probably missing other details but cannot think of them right at this moment.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment