Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Petawawa, Ontario Lights Appeared And Hovered

Posted: January 1, 2008

Date: November 26, 2004 Time: 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: +2 Number of objects: 9 Shape of objects: Reappearing bright lights.

Full Description of event/sighting: My wife and I were driving on Hwy 17 through Petatwawa and I happened to look over the base, and right before my eyes three large and bright lights appeared and just hovered there. They didn't move at all. A couple of seconds later 6 other lights appeared bringing a total of nine lights. It was hard to explain how high they were but they lid up the whole sky. Then one by one, sometimes two at time they disappeared. I know my wife and I were not the only ones who saw this because as the lights vanished in mid air. I looked down at my speedometer and noticed that I was only driving at about 15 km/h and so was about 4 cars in-front of me, and who knows how many behind me. They looked exactly like the lights in Phoenix in 1997. From the footage I've seen.

Additional Information:

Hey Brian,

Thanks for the quick response. I would be happy to give you more info. It's funny, the only reason why I filled this report out was because of a show on UFO's which I believe aired on TLC on Thursday night. When we first saw these lights we thought it probably had to do with the military base. But the show talked about the Phoenix Lights in 97 and I'll tell you right now...THAT is to the tee what we saw. I've never heard of these phoenix lights before and now I can't seem to stop searching for more information on what we saw in Petawawa, Ontario. The whole thing just sits in the back of my mind constantly since that show. I wish I could see them again. I wish everyone could see them again. Kind of getting tired of everyone shrugging their shoulders and looking the other way whenever I bring it up. Something is funky out there and I still don't know what I saw, but it was definitely something out of the ordinary.

I will give you some more info in point form with regards to your questions.

They were over the Petawawa Military Base. It was crystal clear and the lights were there for approx. 2 - 3 min.

There was no other lights aside from the 9 that showed up. I do remember though that the first 3 lights that came up were extremely bright because the sky was so dark and clear. Actually I didn't think to open the window, we heard nothing. They were all extremely bright white lights and all the same size. I wish I could tell you more. I wish I could tell myself more. LOL. I am more intrigued now than ever. You guys have a great site.

Thanks for your time Brian. It's great to talk about it.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment