Monday, January 28, 2008

Port Colborne, Ontario Brilliant Red Light Turns To White (UFO)

Posted: January 28, 2008

Date: May 3, 2007 Time: 11:40 p.m.

Approach Direction: South. Departure Direction: Southwest. Witness Direction: South.

Description: I don't know if this is in the same category as this but here is my experience. Driving back home with my wife and kids after visiting Grandma. My wife says to me what is that in the sky? I immediately said it looks like a flare, it was bright red and slowly moving towards lake Erie horizontally just above the roofline of all the houses.

It kept going and going for about 20 seconds then it changed to a white dot until we could not see it over the roofs of the houses. Being curious what had just happened we kept driving towards Lake Erie that was about 1 mile away but saw nothing. We returned home very puzzled, never seen this type of light in the sky ever.

Color/Shape: The size was about the same as if I was looking at a small plane from where I was. It was very bright red for about 20 seconds, at this time it was getting further and I only saw one white spot when the bright red went out.

Height & Speed: From where I was I'm estimating approx: 1 mile away and a little higher than the tree line and the roofs.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment