Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan A Tear Drop Shaped Craft

Posted: January 15, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: This report just came into me today, January 12, 2007 and the son provided diagrams to go along with the sighting report. As soon as the new media system is uploaded into the website I will certainly post the diagrams.

Date: Late November, early December 2005. Time: 9:10 p.m.

Hi Brian, I just finished with a report for you from my father. He had been witness to a craft that was over Saskatoon in the late 2005 winter. I found his sighting very strange and thought it important that we get this to you. My father is retired and he has seen many things in his life. Never has he seen anything like this before in his 70 years here.

Object - Straight sided, sideways tear drop shaped craft. 1 witness.

I was in Saskatoon traveling north and going home when I turned onto ravine drive and drove about half way up the hill. That is when I first noticed an object all lit up southwest of me. It was not moving when I first saw it. So my first thought was that it was a brightly decorated spruce tree for Xmas. I quickly realized that it was about 50 feet off the ground in the sky and no more than a city block away from me. It took me by surprise after I had a good look at it.

In the sky I saw what appeared to be a craft that looked almost tear shaped but sideways. I slowed down to a crawl and watched it hovering for about 10 seconds. I rolled down my window to get a more clear view and to see if I could hear any sounds. I could only see the outline of the craft by its multicolor lights that surrounded the object. I could not see what color the craft itself was nor could I see anything jutting out as it was too dark out. I then thought maybe a helicopter. I could not accept that, as what it was though. As you know helicopters make a lot of noise and there was none. The trees near the object were not moving from any wind either. Also the local police and emergency service do not have a helicopter for Saskatoon.

But what I did see, was that it looked like the body of the craft had only straight lines to it, no curves just straight lines. The glare of the lights prevented me from seeing the actual structure.

The lights were very bright and the colors were light red, dark red, blue, green and gold. The lights were very rich in color.

As I was moving very slowly in my car..I was side by side with the object and I could tell that it was creeping very, very slowly ahead. It then slightly banked to the south. After about 10 seconds the object banked sharply to the direct south giving me full view of the bottom of the craft and still no sound from it, as it slowly descended down the other side of a hill that it was by and then it headed down towards the river.

It was about a block away at all times as I slowed down to a crawl. It did not vanish quickly, but it moved at a very slow pace. When it slowly disappeared from the top of the hill and headed toward the river, that is when I lost sight of the object.

The entire sighting took about 15 to 20 seconds with no sounds coming from the object.

I do feel that when I slowed down more..That maybe they took notice to me observing this and that caused the object to start its sharp bank and then slowly disappear.

When the craft left, it was going about 5 mph as if it was looking for something as it was leaving.

The size from what I could tell..It was approx. 35 ft long ---15 ft. wide -----10 ft high.

I have included quick drawings of the craft.

The black dots on the pictures represent the placement of the multicolor lights on the craft as I saw it.

It seemed that the front of the craft was the larger part, the *****pit area so to speak and the narrow part was the rear..That is what I am assuming as I watched the craft in motion.

After watching this craft leave as it did, seemingly in search of something. I feel it was not ours and I thought is this real? How can this be? It was all very weird to me.

Brain, if there is anything I missed please feel free to contact me. I will relay to my father if you have any additional questions. Take care!

Thank you to my friend and his father for the excellent report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment