Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Scarborough And Whitby, Ontario Beams Of Light

Posted: January 1, 2008

Date: December 20, 2004 Time: 5:20 p.m.

Happy New Year Brian, I wanted to confirm that I also noticed these white beams of lights in Scarborough and Whitby, Ontario on December 20, 2004 like described from your Montreal, Quebec. report. This happened after work in Scarborough, traveling north on Warden Road and the hwy. 401 at approx: 5:20 p.m. I observed a single pillar of light from high in the sky down to the ground on the Warden Bridge over the 401. The conditions of the weather at the time was light falling snow. I personally have never seen this one before. I thought that the source was from the ground, as an explanation. I could not find any unusual ground lights when I drove in that area.

I continued on turning to 401 east to Whitby, until turning off Thickson Road's ramp in Whitby. On the ramp at 6:00 p.m. again looking east, I could see 10-12 of these lights again from ground up to the sky. They were like in a row across my view looking east. When I stopped at the light on the ramp, I rolled down the window and stuck my head out to view these pillar of lights. To my amazement, I could no longer see them. I realized then, the car's windshield being smoked glass, highlighted these columns of light. So at that point, I was satisfied with a plausible explanation.

I too, thought the source was from lights on the ground added with reflection of the window and snow. So then I turn north on Thickson Rd. and stopped at the gas station for gas. While I was pumping, I looked north and saw these beams of lights again without the aid of smoked glass, they looked evenly spaced in a row across. I was stumped, they appeared to go straight up to the sky from the ground. So here I sit wondering, what's up with that!!!! Please,could you or anyone else explain this one, as I would put it on the list of the strange, on this sighting.

Thanks again for your website, on the information to give me confirmation that other people had also seen this type of phenomena. Take care friend and keep up the good work!!!! P.S. I hope if the the sightings continue, I'll have my new digital camera ready and pictures to come your way.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment