Thursday, January 17, 2008

Terrace, British Columbia Object Appears To Change Shape

Posted: January 17, 2008

Date: April 14 or 16th, 2006 Time: 12:30-3:00 a.m.

Hi Mr Vike, I read with interest of some strange sightings in the Terrace area in our local paper. I witnessed a few strange things around the 14 -16 of April, these were at night about 12:30-3:00 Am.

One was of what at first I thought was a very bright star and was towards the south, It was very bright and occasionally seemed to elongate itself into a different pattern. At first I thought it was because I was watching it through the sliding glass which has a sliding screen. So I opened the screen and stepped outside and looked at it from different angles and it appeared to change shape. It was very bright and to the right of it was what appeared to be a blue ball.

I took out our binoculars and viewed through them and it appeared to be very bright in the middle and to have the effect of red fireworks exploding around the edges of it. When I changed position and sort of viewed it from the side it appeared to have a bar of very bright lights across the middle like diamonds in the bright sunlight. It was there for a few hours and I thought it might be the Mir station. But I looked Mir up online to find out where it was that night and it was not over our area. My Husband viewed it the next night and also I called a friend over to see if they could guess at what it might be. Also My sister in law who lives a few streets over closer to the Skeena River had viewed it on those nights as well.

Also interesting to me was the fact that a couple of nights later both myself, my sister in law (from her own house and I at mine) and my husband who was woke up by the sound all heard what appeared to be a very loud heavy airplane about 12:30 am, we do not have planes coming in around that time unless its the medavac and that's a small plane, it stayed about an hour and then took off, I was wondering if you would have any idea of any goings on here by military?? My sister in law got a picture of this plane, although its poor quality it does looks big.

Don't know if this is connected but just this last week I seen what I at first thought was a shooting star although it seemed larger than any I had ever seen before and was also towards the south I would be interested in your view of what any of this could possibly mean?

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment