Monday, January 28, 2008

Terrace, British Columbia Triangle Shaped Craft Plus Strange Marks And Bruises

Posted: January 28, 2008

Date: May 20, 2007 Time: 10:05 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Close to my residence and Skeena River on a hayfield. Number of witnesses: N/A Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Triangle, light greyish and three distinct white lights.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, hope your back is doing better. I was walking my dog on the above mentioned location when I seen suddenly a light out of south-eastern direction. While turning I could get a better look at the light. Description: Triangle-shaped with 1 bright light in front and two at the corners of the back. Body was light grey and the lights were intensively white. The object came in a direct line towards me. After +- 5 the object started to become invisible and the lights went out. It took around some 15 seconds before there was suddenly a single. White bright light just to the north of my position which was visible for around 10 seconds. Nothing after that and I went back home.

The sky was without any clouds and it was twilight at the time. There was a star to the north of the object when I first spotted the same. This is the second time that I witness a triangle. First one back in 1990 in a night sky over Virden, Manitoba. This sighting is my third one of 2007 mainly because of the miserable weather conditions so far. Anyhow, in the last 2 month I do experience a lot " vivid dreams" at night and I wake up with strange marks and bruises across mainly my spinal cord, lower portion. My girlfriend could describe them far better as I can. Anyway, she keeps good records of all things which happened last year and if you are interested I could give you her phone number (we do not live together). I must admit, that the summer and fall of 2006 where simply amazing pertaining to sightings. Many close-up's, some illuminating clouds before becoming visible, blinking back, or just simply following the car going home. Well, I better stop typing, getting late. Hope to hear from you some time, and, even if it does sound weird they are still in my life.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment