Monday, January 28, 2008

Toronto, Ontario (High Park) A White Or Metallic UFO

Posted: January 28, 2008

Date: May 7, 2007 Time: 1:50 p.m.

Location of Sighting: High Park. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Oval.

Full Description of event/sighting: Sighting ! My friend and I were lying on a hill near the south end of the High Park when I saw what I at first thought was a plane, or a gull flying ever so slowly. Then as I continued to watch it I realized there was no shadow created by a flat object, it was reflecting the sun from extremely high in the sky. I turned to my friend and asked her if she could see the object that I was seeing, but she has poor eye sight and could not locate it. I asked her give me the time and I continued to watch it, it was ever so slow and very graceful, like something gliding in water. It was 1:50 p.m.and I lost visual at about 3-4 minutes later.

I was then given the opportunity to compare it to some planes that flew by only 5 minutes after the sighting. The planes were clearly planes, and I could see their underbellies and the darkness of them as they were in shadow. These planes were not nearly as high as the object that had just gone over head.

The Object:

Colour : White or metallic (sun was reflecting off it powerfully).

Size : Hard to say, it was pretty high up.

Location : South West of High Park, just north of Lake Ontario, and about 5000-8000 meters above the ground (I'm only guessing, it was high).

Flight : Went from South West to North West for about 3000 meters.

Motion : Smooth and very straight.

Speed : Extremely slow and at some points it seemed to slow down and almost stop for a second or two.

Sighting length : It was from 1:50 - 1:53/54.

Weather : Sunny with blue skies, a few wispy clouds and a breeze coming from the south west pushing to the north east.

Thought : Could this have been a satellite? I have no idea whether or not you can see satellites during the day, but I seem to recall someone once telling me you can. Just a thought.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment