Monday, January 14, 2008

Vicinity Of Burke Mountain, Coquitlam B.C. Red & White Lights

Posted: January 14, 2008

Date: October 13, 2005 Time: 21:02 - 21:06

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Unknown, Four Red Lights, One Large White One.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, was sitting at my desk, playing with the computer. Happened to glance over towards Burke Mountain. Noticed large single white strobe light. Didn't pay to much attention as it was right about the flight path of most of the small aircraft which fly through that area. About a minute later I looked over that way again and the light appeared to be in the same spot. I grabbed my binoculars and took a look as it finally struck me as a little unusual. The white strobe light was similar in size to a normal landing light but they don't usually flash on and off. Through the glasses I could see two smaller red lights, positioned one above the other to the left of the white light. I continued to watch it and realized it was very slowly moving towards the North, as I watched it appeared to be rotating around the white light while still maintaining the same flight path. Two more red lights appeared on the right side. All four red lights then formed a perfect square with the Large white light in the centre. All four red lights flashed in unison at about half the speed of the white light.

Object appeared to be flying at about 6000 feet, estimated speed maybe 10 to 20 mph. Object appeared to fly into cloud bank. One thing I noticed was that the white light did not appear to change in brightness or appearance. If it was a landing light it should have disappeared when the object turned. I've seen three planes fly by in the past half hour while typing this and not one of them even came close to resembling that object.

Was kind of surprised you didn't have any reports of strange white lights over Burnaby Mountain. I first noticed the lights last Monday but just assumed it was the city lights reflecting off clouds. On Wednesday I noticed they appeared to be really bright, looked like the full moon showing through the clouds. Took a look with the binoculars, at first didn't see anything other large light behind clouds. Finally noticed four very faint beams of light emanating from various points around Simon Fraser University, they didn't appear to be big enough to be search lights and really faint, possibly some kind of spot lights. I aimed my camera over that way and at first didn't see anything, when I switched it to infra red then the beams became highly visible. I turned it on and left it running in time lapse for about an hour. When I played it back I saw what appeared to be a small plane fly through the same area.

When I zoomed in and played it back one frame at a time, it first appeared to be a single white globe, the second frame it seemed to change its angle as a second globe appeared seemingly attached to the first, on the third frame two black disk type objects appeared and appeared to be attached where the two globes joined. I would swear it was the same weird object I saw a couple of weeks ago. It was flying west to east about the same speed and altitude as a small plane. Approx: 22:00. Even though the black disks look like Mickey Mouse ears, I suspect they are just hitching a ride on the globes, perhaps the globes are some sort of small mother ship.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment