Friday, January 11, 2008

Victoria, British Columbia Stationary Brilliant Light Above My Home

Posted: January 11, 2008

Date: July 24, 2005 Time: 1:00 - 2:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Directly above the house, seen through skylight above my bed. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Round white light, like a brilliant star, half the size of a full moon.

Full Description of event/sighting: I felt unable to fall asleep. A restless intense energy was what I felt. I rolled onto my back and (looking through my skylight) directly above the house was a large stationary brilliant light. It stayed stationary for about 5 seconds, then shot quickly in a southern direction, becoming the size of a normal star. It then zagged easterly completely disappearing. All this took 10 seconds from first seeing it until it vanished.. The same day at 8:30 pm. a transformer blew up in front of my house. Six days later Saturday July 30 at 7 pm. in the same vicinity, another huge explosion from another transformer blowing up occurred, apparently causing considerable damage and power outages around the city of Victoria.

Additional Information:

Hello Brian,

There was no sound heard. My 3 bedroom windows were open. There appeared no colored lights at all, and no blinking of any kind. The sky was very clear of any clouds from my viewpoint. I don't live near an airport, but I am on the north end of Cedar Hill Golf Course. I had the sense that it was approx.100 feet in the air. No storms reported at the time of the first or second transformers blowing up. Weather here has been consistently clear throughout July.

On the 6 o'clock news Tuesday Aug. 2, it was noted that BC Hydro would be investigating the power outages. Immediately following that the next story began, 'Do you believe in UFOs?' Port Alberni had some video footage from Aug.1 around 4 pm., witnessed by a few people. You may have seen this news, it was repeated today at 6 pm. Channel.6 Global. The footage did not have any resemblance of what I saw. I'm 50 yrs. old and have not ever seen anything like this before.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment