Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Viewed From North Surrey, British Columbia - UFO

Posted: January 15, 2008

Date: February 16, 2006 Time: 10:20 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Unknown.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, this appeared to be the same object I saw earlier this evening. Same two large orange lights only now there were a small red and white strobe firing alternatively between them. Other then those four lights there was no other lighting displayed. No red and green clearance lighting and no other strobes. I observed it as it headed northbound over Burnaby Mountain and continued to watch through my binoculars as it passed over Seymour Mountain. Estimated height 5000 feet as it appeared to just clear the mountain.

Estimated speed about the same as the British Airways 747 as it follows the same route. Estimated size appeared to be similar as the 747, without the wing tip clearance lights it was hard to judge. Those orange lights appeared to be about the size of jet engine outlets with out the flame. They were bigger than landing lights on anything I've seen in the air and not as bright more a soft glowing light, the red and white strobes were far brighter and more intense.

They looked the same coming and going so I'm sure they were not engine exhaust. I had the window wide open since my wife was not home to yell and did not hear any noise come from the object. As it passed over Mt. Seymour I tried to get on the video again. But for some reason the camera would not pick it up. I could easily still see it with the naked eye and easily picked it up with the binoculars. All I saw with the camera were the lights up on the ski hill and numerous stars. Just before dawn I saw a large commercial Jet fly over the Green Tower at about the same height as those white strobes appeared to be last night. If that was just one big object attached to those white strobes than it would have made the jet look like a toy.

I stayed up till 02:00 and didn't see anymore flying objects, I did see a number of those colored oval shaped blips in various parts of the sky and several meteorites, I keep forgetting just how fast those things travel, just a streak and their gone. I aimed my camera up about a 45 degree angle to the north and had the infra red night vision turned on. Don't know what the zoom ratio was but it was well over 100 X. I had it hooked up to my TV and at one point saw what looked like a black hockey puck suddenly appear out of no where. It appeared to make a sudden high speed descent, then with out slowly down made an almost right angle turn to the west and flew of the screen. It was very fast and must have been on only a few frames, when I checked the tape later I was unable to find it.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment