Friday, January 18, 2008

Waterhen Lake Saskatchewan UFO Rises Out Of The Water (Daylight Sighting)


Date: July 25, 2006
Time: Around 2:30-3:00 p.m. (afternoon)

Message: Hi there, my family has vacationed at Waterhen Lake in the Meadowlake Provincial Park in Saskatchewan for more than 25 years.

We returned this summer along with my wife's family for a week long vacation that consisted of tubing, skiing and fishing.

Prior to us leaving Winnipeg, my wife had searched the web to find a good phone number that our daughter could contact us at in case of an emergency since our daughter was not going to be coming with us.

My wife was surprised to find numerous reports that appeared to document bizarre sightings of strange lights coming out of Waterhen Lake.

She printed off one of these reports made by an independent researcher from Lloyminster and took it along to show the other members of the family.

On Tuesday (July 25) afternoon, around 2:30-3:00, my son (he is 13 years old) and I were swimming on the beach in front of the M and N Resort when my son yelled to me, "Dad did you see that?"

He then quickly added, "What was that?" I asked him what he had seen and he described it as a yellow round object consisting of two disks with an orange colored center.

He said that it had come out of the water and flown rather erratically in a vertical and sometimes horizontal fashion. When I asked him where it had come out of the water and how big it was he said that it was hard to tell, but that it had been in the northeast corner of the lake and quite a distance away (possibly a km or two).

He was rather shaken up since it defied any natural explanation that he could think of. He had overheard us talking about the reports of "UFO" sightings at Waterhen Lake but had not read the article that my wife had taken along.

Later that evening we gave him the article and he was stunned to read that the description of the object from other sightings matched his sighting completely. The description that best described his was two "Frisbee like shapes, yellow and orange in color".

I am sending this to you so that you can add to your list of sightings. My son has developed a real interest in the paranormal and this has resulted in us having many very interesting discussions.

The day after my son's sighting I talked to one of the owners of the adjacent Tawaw Resort and he agreed that the sightings at the lake are simply bizarre and beyond any simple explanation. The mystery continues. Sincerely. (Witnesses personal information removed)

Thank you to the people for the very interesting report.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment