Saturday, January 19, 2008

West of Rosthern, Saskatchewan Numerous Objects Being Observed

Posted: January 19, 2008

Date: August 6, 2006 Time: 11:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 5 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Round

Full Description of event/sighting: I have found though my past research that sometimes something happens once in a while when you just have to seek out thoughts and people with the similar experiences to try to understand that certain happening, this is one of those times. This incident was both mind-boggling and amazing. I would truly appreciate it if anyone else tries this or has tried it that they would contact me with their experience or results for comparison.

I must admit that I was a little reluctant in attempting this mainly because of reports of those who have tried it and had some bad experiences and results but I feel we are not going to learn much more about these things by only looking at videos and photos. If there really is a risk, at least for me its worth taking in hopes of learning something new. It could very well be communication, although very basic.

For the past few weeks there has been a dramatic increase in UFOs (daylight white spheres) over Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada which for some reason seems to be a yearly happening at this time of year and I do admit that I feel there is a relationship to the Saskatchewan's crop circle season which is just getting under way. It's getting to a point where it is frustrating seeing these things and not given the opportunity to learn more. When these spherical UFOs show up in the daylight skies they have a tendency to sit motionless for some time before either disappearing on the spot or slowly traveling across the sky until out of sight. I began to wonder if they are also around at night so this past weekend my family and I decided to go out to our family acreage away from the city lights and set up a tent, some lounging chairs and just see what happens in the sky throughout the night with the accompaniment of a very bright flashlight.

It was a beautiful clear night as we set up camp on a hilltop and then sat in our chairs to begin what I hoped to be an interesting night of sky watching. For the first hour or so of darkness we watched in amazement at how bright the stars where compared to in the city and discussed the various usual satellites that we were seeing crossing the sky in a perfectly straight orbit. It was then that I reached for my flashlight and while looking up at a small portion of the sky I turned the light on and then off very quickly. I really have no idea why I picked that particular area of the sky. What I saw kind of shocked me. What I thought was just another star sitting motionless began to move slowly to the right in relationship to the surrounding stars and also taking a slightly curved path almost as if the flash from my light was a cue to begin moving, almost as if I woke it up.

Without thinking I again flashed my light, but this time I was almost in disbelief as I observed it flash right back instantly with a brief but very strong white light. Almost speechless I pointed the area of the sky out to the others with me. Maybe 10 seconds had passed and now we were all watching this object move slowly, much slower than the satellites we saw previously. As it made a slight turn I then flashed my light at it twice with maybe a 3 second interval between flashes. With all of us watching, it sent back two immediate flashes with the second one being much brighter and intense. As you can imagine, everyone's excitement was also intense. By now the object has sped up a bit and I wanted to keep flashing at it but purposely waited about 30 seconds before I tried it again, when I gave it a single quick flash it immediately sent back a flash that was much, much brighter than any previous flash. It was hard to tell if the flash it gave was at a higher intensity or if the object itself was at a lower altitude. After the last flash it gave us it just proceeded a short distance and then just disappeared, like it went out. The rest of the night was pretty uneventful except for a few shooting stars, more satellites and a great borealis show.

It wasn't an airplane, it wasn't a satellite. What was it? I don't know. But what ever it was, was it using very basic communication or acknowledgment? Again, I don't know but I do plan on pursuing this further and just maybe I found a new tool for my research.

As mentioned earlier, I would very much appreciate hearing any thoughts or from anyone with similar experiences. I can be contacted at the below email address.

You are welcome to contact Dennis at his email address: dbrentt@shaw.ca (HBCC UFO Research Note: Permission was granted to post the man's name and email address).

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment