Friday, January 18, 2008

White Rock, British Columbia Three Witnesses To Sighting

Posted: January 18, 2008

Date: July 3, 2006 Time: 1:30 am - 4:00 am

Location of Sighting: NE of White Rock and West of White Rock Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 3? Shape of objects: Perhaps oval, roundish.

Full Description of event/sighting: Interestingly on the day of July 2 I reported a sighting from May 10. That night, into July 3, I had another sighting.

I went out onto my balcony at about 1:20 am on July 3rd to feel the cool air. I immediately noticed a very bright 'star', that I couldn't accept was a star. It was very bright and appeared to have a red light as well. The object was not moving.

I went into my apartment to get my binoculars. It is difficult for me to judge how far off in the distance this object was, however, through the binoculars, it was clear that it was not a star. It did shine a white light, as well as a red one that seemed to either pulsate on and off or move around the object. There seemed also to be other colours of lights but can't be sure what they were. I watched it for about 1/2 hour and then it began to slowly move toward the north-east, Langley area.

It would move a little bit then stop, a few times it looked like it would move back and forth slightly. (although if I was closer, I am sure it would not have seemed slightly). When it was in motion going NE, it was also ascending to a higher point in the sky.

As I was intent on staying outside as long as I could, I would periodically look at other areas of the sky. I saw 2 shooting stars toward my left which drew my attention to another area. Towards the west of my building, over Richmond area perhaps, there was another object that looked like it had similar lighting!

When I looked through the binoculars at this second object, again, a white light, a pulsating or rotating reddish light and perhaps orange and greenish? This second object was stationary for a while then began to move north west but did not ascend, it stayed at the same horizon level. It would move a bit, then stop, them move again. It did this slowly.

OK back to the first light. As this light was moved north east and ascending, I noticed another light, much smaller, would have thought it was a star, that was moving in synch with the first one. It could have been a smaller object or was farther away and appeared smaller, I guess. It always remained in the same relative position to the first object. In other words, you could always say the lower light was x # of degrees to the lower left of the first. And yes, through my binoculars, I saw similar lights on this smaller object/light, and the same reddish light, although this one was much harder to see.

Well, I stayed up as late as I could, until 4 am. I am very glad I stepped out onto the balcony for some fresh cool air.

Did anybody else see this?

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment