Friday, January 11, 2008

Winnipeg, Manitoba Classic Saucer Shaped Craft Hovering

Posted: January 11, 2008

Date: July 28, 2005 Time: 7:10 p.m.

To whom it may concern, on July 28/2005 at 7:10 p.m. a friend of mine and his ten year old daughter were standing in a lot on the corner of Henderson Highway and Hespeler when my friends little girl spotted something unusual in the sky and asked her father, my friend, what it was. We were all looking up at an object that looked like a star sitting underneath the clouds and was blinking. There seemed to be a bluish haze around this object as it sat blinking underneath the cloud cover. The blinking light then began moving in a northeasterly direction towards a jets vapour trail in the sky where it then sat blinking. As this sat blinking under the clouds another blinking light popped out of the clouds where we originally spotted the first one blinking.

The blinking light then began moving towards the other blinking light in the northeasterly part of the sky. When they were side by side they flew into the clouds. The rest of this story is something out of the twigh light zone. As we turned to exit the lot, scared, something shot out of the sky at a phenomenal rate of speed and stopped on a dime behind some trees. It began gliding to the right behind the trees. I knew what I was looking at the moment I saw the silhouette of this craft gliding behind the trees, it was the classic saucer shape. Could not and still cannot believe this actually happened. The craft glided to the right until it came into an opening in the trees above some houses where it hovered with me still pointing right at it, I had caught it in my peripheral vision as it dropped from the sky at an unbelievable rate of speed. I caught a back blur when the thing dropped from the sky and stopped on a dime behind the trees.

This saucer shaped craft hovered above these houses and then began to emit a very bright light that seemed to be brighter than the sun and then seemed to be gone in a brilliant flash of light. I could not, nor could my friend hear or see the traffic moving beside us when this light lit up the area. We approximate that this thing hovered about a hundred fifty feet away from us and lit up like the sun, if not brighter. We were in a state of shock and still are about this freakish occurrence. As we crossed the street to leave this lot the little girl was telling everybody on the street that she had just seen a UFO. As we climbed on our bikes to ride, I had the presence of mind to ask my friend what time it was. He replied that it was seven forty eight. We were in that parking lot for over thirty minutes and this incident could not have lasted more than five minutes from the time we were pointing at the blinking objects in the sky until the time one dropped from the sky and hid behind the trees.

I honestly think that this craft was trying to sneak up on us and if I had not caught it out of the corner of my eye and saw it drop behind the trees we may never have caught such a close-up view. I can draw what I saw and so could my witnesses. We seem to be missing about a half hour of time. I can assure you that what I have witnessed is true and will pass any polygraph/hypnosis test there is. I would put up my house as a challenge to anyone who can match it dollar for dollar to prove we are telling the truth. When you discover we are telling the truth prepare to ante up. My friend and his daughter are willing to undergo any type of test that may exist to prove what we saw is real. The scary thing here is, how can we three be the only ones to witness this craft come down and hover over some house on of the busiest intersections of a city with population over 600,000.

This is some pretty freaky stuff. We have not been feeling normal since this happened. If you wish to discuss this over the phone you may reach me on my cell at (removed by HBCC). I can assure you that as bizarre as this sounds, it happened and there is a little ten year old girl that is going to remember this for the rest of her life. This event in my life has made me question the existence of God. Maybe whomever/whatever dropped and hovered above the trees created us. I can assure you they were not from here. Our air force couldn't catch one these objects if they tried. Too damned fast. If you think I'm not nuts give me a call. I have two witnesses willing to undergo hypnosis besides myself to see if we can fill in the seemingly missing half hour and to prove what we saw. I will never forget what has been burned permanently into my mind. I remember the details of this experience like it just happened. I can't walk outside without always looking up at the sky expecting something to come out the sky. It's a very unnatural feeling and I hope that it goes away. I think that this is not the end of this, somehow I just know that.

Thank you to the eyewitness for this report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment