Friday, February 15, 2008

Calgary, Alberta UFO Making A Crackling Sound And Figure Eight

Posted: February 15, 2008

Date: October 19, 2007 Time: Approx: 7:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Calgary, Alberta Around 52St and 19 Ave NW. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Could not tell the shape. I just saw a bright blinking light.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was walking home from Market Mall in Calgary, AB Canada around 7:15pm on Oct 19th. It was starting to get dark out and I and noticed what looked like to be a falling star.

It kind of had a crackling sound as it bounced across the sky. I just expected it to just burn out but to my surprise I saw it do a very quick controlled figure eight pattern in the sky! I just stood there totally stunned at what I was seeing! It stopped mid air after the very fast figure eight formation and started blinking one single bright light. There was nothing that could have maneuvered the way this light did!

I couldn't see any shape which I thought was strange because you can always tell if its a plane or helicopter even if is really high up in the sky. The light kept blinking one single bright light. I watched it move slowly southward over the hill top and out of view.

I found it interesting reading other posts on Oct 19th that there were other sightings that same night. Is this fairly normal?

Additional Information:

Hello Brian,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Just to add to my description of my sighting as you suggested.

There was no type of trail or tail following behind it.

If I had to make a rough guess as to the altitude of this thing it was actually the height a helicopter would fly around the city.

I couldn't see any outline of an object which was very weird because I could see the outline of planes way up in the sky that same night.. The blinking light was very similar to a what you would see on an aircraft light but much more intense and a larger light.

I was able to observe the blinking, single white light for around 5 minutes total. The actual shooting star effect and the maneuver only took around 10 seconds. Then after stopping mid air and turning on its light.. it moved slowly southward, slower than a helicopter would travel. It stayed at the same distance from the ground as it moved and was completely silent.

The weather conditions were around 15C and the sky was somewhat cloudy.

I thought it may have been trying to not bring attention to itself by coming close to the ground as a shooting star and then taking on the light of an aircraft as it flew through town. Very creepy!! What are they up to anyways?? especially at night.

Wish I could verify with someone who may be monitoring the sky that night such as air traffic control at the airport! Someone else must have noticed something odd in the sky that night.

Thank you to the witness for their excellent report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment