Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lights Over Niagara On The Lake, Ontario

Posted: February 14, 2008

Date: October 2007 (Various nights) Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.

This is indeed a strange one to report to you again. I live in Niagara on the lake, and since my sightings throughout this area have indeed been more frequent, may I say that I myself don't understand it. Every Thursday, Friday into Sunday nights I see the same lights. Now, one of the evenings that was rather nice and warm I had decided to sit out on the patio and of course look up per usual now a days.. And I saw a large white streak from South to North it proceeded not like a meteor but a thin white streak it faded into a pin prick of light then this thing appeared.. The first thing that came to mind was oh my God that's how they appear.. anyway I watched for sometime with binoculars. Again the red, blue green lights were quite visible.. it seemed to be rotating on an angle. Now last evening was the 28th of October and this time they were in the Western sky lower than ever and this time not over the lake.

I clocked it from approx: 9:00pm to when I went to bed at 3:00am. Whatever this is I don't know but they can stay in the sky same spot for hours. I can't say for sure what these are but have counted in an evening approx 3-4 north, east and in the western sky. Please if there is anyone out there who sees anything similar let it be known. Because I myself am rather perplexed at this. They are very bright and seem to pulsate. I would appreciate some feedback from anyone else living in the area. Just look up and when what appears to be a star seems to pulsate, that's just not a star. Look up usually over tree lines. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment