Monday, February 11, 2008

Ottawa, Ontario An Extremely Bright Light (Second Eyewitness)

Posted: February 11, 2008

Date: September 14, 2007 Time: 4:00 a.m.

Message: Hi Brian, I could not register on your site as the module was not working. I wanted to respond to an article regarding the light in the sky seen in Toronto. I too saw it. I work the graveyard-shift in Ottawa. During my breaks, I star gaze. At 4:00 am Friday morning, I went for lunch. An hour later I came back and there it was, a light in the sky I had never seen. The light was not there earlier. The light did not move nor did it change color, however, looking at the photos you posted, it appears to be the same light I saw. At first I thought it was Venus, but it was way too big.

Then I thought it could be the reflection of the space station, but I believe that was not due to appear that evening. I rushed home, all the while keeping an eye on the object and when I got home, I viewed it with some binoculars. It appeared to be very bright and not completely circular (almost). I left it at 6:00 a.m. to check the news and some websites for any info, but could not find anything. Until my friend stumbled upon this article. I am sorry to write you this way, but I wanted to let you know that there are others who saw this. My friends think I am nuts, but I don't care. I saw what I saw and the fact that I cannot explain it makes me curious. I haven't seen it since (Friday the 14th). I think I need to buy a camera.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment