Friday, April 11, 2008

Longueuil, Quebec An Egg Shaped UFO

Posted: April 11, 2008

Date: April 7, 2008
Time: 8:25

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Egg shaped object, bright greenish light.
Weather Conditions: Somewhat cloudy, bright stars visible as well as planes.

Description: I was sitting outside waiting for my wife and looking up to the stars and around the neighborhood, when all of a sudden a bright light materialized flew in a straight line in my field of vision and then dematerialized and disappeared. This event lasted several seconds and as the object "disappeared" a strong gust of wind was felt all around me. It was not windy, I stayed out for some time after and no other gusts were felt. The object was egg shaped and had a light green tint to it. I have never seen anything like it before! I have seen many types of planes, aircraft, jets. I have seen meteor showers, "falling stars" etc... This object was completely different than any of that sort. In the sky it was approx: the size of a sunflower seed, and it appeared to be 500m away. It was much lower than the commercial planes that were seen flying above beforehand.

TV/Radio: N/A

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

2 comments:

  1. i just saw one 2012-02-28 around 22h00 near the longueuil metro station. it was a big one and really close to the ground...did anyone see that one..it was the first time i saw it this big and close to me. i was on the 132 est exiting for pont jacques cartier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sitting in my living room and looked out the window when I noticed a big blue ball of light falling from the sky, I rushed to the window to get a closer look, when the ball sort of exploded into an orangie color before disappearing..., it was past 10..., I live in longueuil...xxx

    ReplyDelete