Sunday, July 27, 2008

Between Simcoe And Port Dover, Ontario Dome On Top Of Saucer (UFO)

Posted: July 27, 2008

Date: N/A
Time: Approx: 12:30 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Between Simcoe and Port Dover
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Domed top disc - flat bottom.

Full Description of event/sighting: I reported this many years ago but no-one seemed interested and my wife or some skeptics laughed it off. On telling my tale to a friend at work a couple of weeks later he stopped me part way through and said his son had seen it also and when he arrived at home was so afraid. I had worked overtime from my day shift and stayed until the job was finished. It was probably later than 12 midnight because I don't remember many others leaving as would have been the case if it was 12 midnight. the previous night I had also worked late and was pleased to witness a shooting star. I always looked for things like that.

Anyway, I was past highway 6, that heads into Port Dover and not as far as what is called the blue line. It runs through Renton and comes in on the west side of Port Dover. I was driving a Chevy Malibu, 70's vintage. I don't remember the year. It had bucket seats and you sat low in it. As I drove along I saw what I thought were shooting stars. I couldn't believe my luck. Only I realized there were 6 or 7 in the cluster and the cluster was stopping it's decent. They were intensely bright and started to move slowly south. I was hardly driving at this time. When I stretched over the steering wheel and focused more intently I realized that there was a craft overhead. I stopped at the side of the road and rolled down my window. There was nothing but silence. I got out of the car and stood looking at the craft as it sat just on the other side of the farmers fence line about 50 feet above the ground. I couldn't see much of the lights at this time, but the dark silhouette against the night sky. The sky wasn't black, you could make out trees and fences and houses and things like that. It didn't hum or move for about five minutes. I wasn't afraid, but curious. I used to look for UFOs years earlier, sort of like most people did when they looked to the night sky. This time is just appeared over my car. Maybe they liked the two door hardtop and wanted to make me an offer.

After five minutes or more maybe, it started to move off. It headed southwest which I thought appropriate since that would have put it on a heading for area 51. I always wonder, if this craft was flown by beings much more intelligent than we are, why do they need lights? so, that is my tale. True! I have never talked to my friend's son about this. I think I only met him once or twice. I believe he would tell you something similar, only he wasn't standing with me, he was somewhere back on the road. I estimate the craft to be approximately 50 feet in diameter. Maybe 20 feet high and it had a flat bottom. I guess you could say if you took a saucer and turned it upside down to represent the flatness and placed the cup on the upturned saucer that would be fairly close. I've never been hypnotized, but I might be able to give a good account of this event. I think, that even doing this, it won't get any response. I'm a believer in UFOs. Unidentified flying objects. Who is at the wheel is anybody's guess.

Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment