Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Parkland Region, Manitoba Intense Unknown Light Engulfs Entire Area

Posted: July 2, 2008

Date: June 29, 2008
Time: 2:00 a.m.

Conditions: clear sky - No moon.
1 witness

Hi Brian, I was at the lake for a few days. Yep, same one. I had my father come out from Saskatchewan for a visit there so it was set to be a enjoyable weekend of showing the sights.

I had been sitting at the fire for most of the evening...and by 11:00 pm everyone else had long gone to bed. I was sitting by the embers of the night's fire by the lake. It was about 2:00 am. The sky was clear and the stars were all very easy to see, there was no wind.

I was getting set to soon head in for the night to sleep. I was drinking a bottled water as I stood there and looked at the dying fire. Suddenly the area I was in, lit right up. It was a very intense bright white light and it seemed to be focused on my surrounding area. My heart started to race very quickly as this usually means some strange craft is above, or some very strange thing is going on.

I began to search all around, looking in all directions for the source of the light including upwards and all over. I could not see any source at all. The stars were still in view for where I looked and there was no source for this light from above or any direction. The area I was in, lit up for about 5 or 6 seconds.

As I was surrounded by this light. Everything, every leaf, every twig and every single thing was lit up with this very bright white light. It made everything more clear than it would be in sunlight. I could see the clarity to all of it, like everything was very high definition. My heart was racing as I tried to make sense of what was happening. My senses were very heightened as the few seconds past and I was ready for whatever was to happen. Then the light just stopped and then I was left standing in the dark with wilderness all around me.

I stayed outside for 15 more minutes trying to make sense of what I had just has happen. The light very much reminded me of the spotlight that had come from the elongated diamond craft that I have encountered in the past. I do have a video camera, but it seems that for recent events things happen far to quickly for me to even get the camera turned on.

I will also mention, the night before (Friday night) was cloudy and light rain, yet the clouds were all lit up. I took it as it being due to the moon. I found out the following night there was no moon at all and for the light that I was seeing behind the clouds. I was positive that we were in the full moon phase. I was very confused after I realized that the moon was not in any phase that allowed it to be seen.

Brian, it seems there is no slowing for events taking place at the lake, if anything things seems to be getting weirder and weirder.

If I have forgotten something or if you would like to ask anything, do feel free to ask.

Take care my friend.

Thank you to the witness for an great report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment