Monday, August 18, 2008

Chisim Outside Of North Bay, Ontario Lights Looked Like A Disco Ball

Posted: August 18, 2008

Date: August 8, 2008
Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m.

The UFO sightings. I thought I would contact you, because I believe my friends and I may have spotted one. We were all hanging out at my friends house in Chisim (a small little hick town outside of North Bay, Ontario) when two of my other friends came running in yelling about some odd lights in the sky. Despite my love for the X Files, I am still somewhat of a skeptic, and because these two were drinking, did not think anything of it. However, they were persistent, and pulled me outside. I was driving that night, and therefore completely sober, and what I saw in the sky was like nothing I have ever seen before.

It most certainly was not an airplane, and although at first glance we thought maybe it was a satellite, the changing colours of the lights quickly had us dismissing that idea. The lights looked like a disco-ball in the night sky, as they slowly turned, changing from red, to blue, to green, to orange, and eventually back to red. What was really extraordinary, was that there seemed to be one brighter light that the other two lights followed. It was like this one ship could move in different directions at the same time! After watching the craft for some time, it slowly faded away after it seemed to be getting quite close. I hope you can respond back to me with some insight on this sighting, as me and my friends are very curious to know if we did, in fact, see a UFO!

Thank you for your time.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I can remember the date was Friday August 8th of this year. The time was around 1:00am. The appearance of the UFO did not last for more than 30 minutes while I was outside, but I can't say how long it was out there before hand. Thanks for your time, I hope you can tell me more about this appearance.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

1 comment:

  1. August 29, 2012 near North Bay

    Our family just spent the past weekend near Restoule Provincial Park, 45 mins outside North bay, and around 4:00 A.M. on Monday, 08/28/12, I was awakened, along with my mother in law and a niece by some very bright light outside our cabin. When we checked it out, we saw this very beautiful, bright light hanging around 15 feet mid air, it looked a lot light the disco ball from the '70's, only with a much more elabotate design. It just hang in there for about 10 mins or so shining its light on us, then just quickly disappeared. Although, I have always been skeptical about UFO sightings, this experience really startled me and our family. We still cannot explain it.

    UFO Watcher

    ReplyDelete