Monday, August 11, 2008

Morricetown, British Columbia Bright Light Hovering Over The Farm

Posted: August 11, 2008

Date: Summer of 1963 or 1964
Time: N/A.

Hello, My Name is (name removed). I am a retired electronic technician. I am currently involved doing research and experimentation with free energy .
So I am busy but after reading Wednesdays Aug 08 article in the Citizen Paper. I felt compelled to come forward with the information as stated below, since we are talking about roughly the same location as the incident of 1964.

About the year of 1963 I worked for a Mining Company in Smithers and one of our Geochemists (name removed) who had a farm on the north side of Morricetown nestled in some hills and near big mountains told us a story that had happened the night before. (Do not recall the exact time but it was in the Summer of 1963 or 1964).

His parents from California, then in their 80's were visiting and she was woken up that night by a bright light. At first she thought it was the Moon and wanted to drape the curtains but after a closer look and waking up she realized that it could not have been the moon hovering that low and bright over their son's Hayfield.

(Name removed) senior then woke up her husband and both watched this bright light for quite a while hovering there silent and motionless. They did not know what to make of it. After a good period of time this object very rapidly disappeared into the direction of the mountains to the north getting smaller and smaller until it was no longer visible.

This is from people that never knew nor believed in UFO's. My father likewise saw some objects in Germany one night and those were seen and recorded by the Airport personnel in Duesseldorf in the late 50's just after the sputnik satellite was launched. Although never having seen any objects myself, I am a firm believer, I had some strange experience though sleeping alone on top of a mountain in Chilliwack which could have been a contact but I don't remember. I have my own views on that matter and I know of more reputable people like my sister in law who with a neighbor saw one hovering over her apartment in Coquitlam in the 80's she really does not believe in this phenomenon but she could not deny what she saw.

After reading the Article in the Citizen Paper I felt obliged to respond as it is happening in the same general area and perhaps even the same location, I don't know, Since no details of the exact whereabouts were given. After having spent 20 years in Vancouver and another 12 in Salmon Arm, I now for the third time live up here in Prince George.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment