Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ajax, Ontario Numerous UFOs

Posted: February 18, 2009

Date: January 20, 2009
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: Only my wife, but caught on camera.
Number of objects: 4 big and approx 8 small.
Shape of objects: With naked eye the big ones were saucer and dome type and the small ones were some round and some triangles, but on camera they are all big round color lights.
Weather Conditions: Clear, no moon, temp. Aprox -20.

Description: Actually the sighting started after I've picked up my wife from work at Ashburn, more precisely while driving on Myrtle Rd. Westbound, then continuing on Lakeridge Rd. Southbound and Taunton Rd. Westbound. After I dropped my wife home, I grabbed my camera and I went back to get some shots. I finally saw them again while driving on Lakeridge Rd. Northbound where I stopped and start filming. Then I started to chase them and I drove up to Pickering but they disappeared and I saw lots of helicopters and very slow moving weird planes going in circles like if they lost something, looking for something.

I've managed to film approx 20-25 mins.

This is not the first time I saw UFOs, actually I could say that for me it is normal.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment