Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bright Silver Metallic Disc Shaped Object Over Lindsay Ontario

Date: November 11, 2010
Time: 6:45 a.m.

It was 6:45am November 11, 2010 in Lindsay, Ontario looking out my bedroom window I noticed what appeared to be a bright star or light southeast just over a rooftop. The sky was clear blue and high visibility. I watched knowing if it was a star, it would move from left to right due to earth rotation. Ten minutes passed and the object was the same size and mostly hovering in the same position as it did move in different directions, but came back to the same area.

I woke up my wife who also witnessed this and got my Tasco 20x60 (173' at 1000 yards) binoculars. When I focused in on it, I saw a very bright silver metallic disc shaped object, no flashing lights, but had a dome structure on the top and the disc was rotating counter clockwise. It wasn't a plane, helicopter, balloon or any other man made object.

What I saw was definitely not from this planet. I grabbed my video camera and tried to focus in on it and I did get it on video. When I tried to zoom in the camera lost focus probably due to me shaking. A few times while I had it in focus it seem to disappear and reappear. It then moved slowly upwards and southeast.

So I called my daughter in Whitby, Ontario at 7:04am and told her to go outside and look northeast as the sky was so clear she might get a glimpse of it. While on the phone after 20 seconds or so she saw an unusual bright light very high and moving up just east of her house. As she watched it slowly seemed to vanish. That's when I lost sight also.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, It was 6:45 a.m. not p.m. early morning no other stars or lights visible except the one I saw. Also 2 people witnessed this event, me and my wife who also saw it through my binoculars and came to the same conclusion. Just to let you know I looked for the same object this morning as the sky was clear again and nothing was seen at that location or any other area. Logic tells me if this was Venus or another planet shouldn't it still be there.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment