Sunday, November 14, 2010

Orange Object Over Cornwall Ontario (Map Of Flight Path)

Date: November 12th, 2010
Time: Between 6:50 p.m. and 7:20 p.m.

Mr. Vike, I was watching TV on that evening and the object caught my eye, it was coming from the west heading east. I didn't really think much of it at first, but as it approached I could see no blinking lights and the object was of an orang-ish tint, it wasn't very high up.

I tracked it as far as I could from my living room window and then went to my bathroom window, I then went outside to track it but it was no where to be seen.

Left Image: Click on image for larger view.


I can't really recall the exact time but it was in between 6:50pm and 7:20pm, I thought it must be one of those drone aircrafts that the Americans use to monitor the waterway. I then saw a recent article this afternoon and then saw your blog, so here you go.

Best Regards.

Additional Information:

Mr. Vike, Cornwall Ontario, as my PDF file indicated I witnessed the object from Second Street West. Also, refer to the link from our local paper.

Newspaper article on the sightings - http://www.standard-freeholder.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2845498

Best Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment