Saturday, November 6, 2010

White Objects Darting Across The Sky Over Tottenham Ontario

Date: October 27, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m.

4 globes over Legion.

Additional Information:

Tottenham Ontario, Canada

4 moving in a line straight across sky from North to South.

0 0 0 0

Third one in from left moved somewhat erratically and it seemed like the fourth was trying to mirror it, as though like a wing man tries to stay alongside a plane in formation.

Third one darted immediately on an angle in front of first and second and they darted immediately on same type of angle to avoid it. Fourth one then looked to play catch up to get back in formation and they took off on an angle vector still in a straight line as though flying like planes in a south eastern direction out of sight.

They were white and best description would be very similar looking to Glenda, the good witch of the North in Wizard of Oz (no I am not high or taking medication) LOL.

In explaining it to a co-worker the next night, I pointed to the height I thought they were by using a plane flying out of Toronto International and only at this time did I manage to realize the potential size of these globes as they were much larger than the plane.

Only thing here is I really cannot tell is their height which would make a great deal in the actual size. They flew directly overhead and I would think they seemed to be height off the ground as possibly a small lightweight aircraft from the field around the corner of Tottenham (I believe you live here by your details)

If not, and they were actually much higher as described above, then that would make them massive. If correct in the height like a small aircraft, that would make them more the size of an average house size although hard to detail as they were perfectly round spheres (globes). Never seen anything like this in my life other than bubbles. They flew though, Not balloons etc...

I thought if you saw something, wanted to let you know you were not alone. I have been sitting in a Hot Tub for over 2 years watching the stars and sky, seen many many strange things (I would think can be explained, but look very strange) I have seen satellites at night way, way up there on a clear night etc... These I cannot explain. Hope this might help you a bit.

Date. October 27th, 2010 approximately 8:30 ish, I was sitting in my Hot Tub watching two separate I assume comets/shooting star over approximately 10 minutes. These appeared directly above me 5 or so minutes afterwards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment