Sunday, March 6, 2011

Large Fireball UFOs And Pursuing Aircraft West Of London Ontario Canada

Date: February 28, 2011
Time: 9:30 p.m. and 10:55 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 and 2.
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hello Brian, I've wrestled all day whether to send this particular sighting your way, simply because it was apparent the longer I thought about it, that we were not the alone in witnessing the familiar slow moving, large fireball like objects that have become common if not a predictable event here in our neck of the woods.

At approximately 9:30 last evening I was dog walking beneath a beautiful clear and starry sky. I was looking in the SE, when over the top of the trees on the south side of the Thames river, I saw what I first thought to be a low aircraft and wondered what it was doing so low. The distance between me and it was a few blocks. By the time it had made it’s way, skimming along the tops of the trees, and across the river a minute might have passed by if that.

I stood in the road and watched it sail silently southward, all the while looking oddly like a meteor traveling parallel to the ground. I continued watching it until I lost sight of it heading toward Delaware along the river. When I got my bearings to head home, I found myself thinking, or rather wishing someone had been here to see this with me when from the N west I hear the approach of a low flying aircraft.

I knew it was low before I even saw it, because I could feel the rumbling in the ground at my feet, if you know what I mean. Sure enough, an aircraft made a fly by over my head and across the river right where I had seen the fireball object mere moments before. I was cursing the odds that this aircraft had just missed seeing this thing, when I watched the aircraft make an abrupt bank to the right over the trees and head in the same direction as the now disappeared slow moving fireball thing.

Well, woohoo, I thought to myself, now things are getting interesting and I hurried home to share this exciting news.

When I told my husband, he said he'd pay attention when he went outside, but neither of us saw anything unusual the rest of the evening.

That changed as we began the nightly ritual before turning in, from the upstairs hallway we could make out what looked like flames in the sky through a window that faced west. We both stood there at the sill and watched a repeat performance of what had occurred earlier. This time the object/ fireball came from the south and headed north in a straight line.

Before it was out of our line of sight we heard a loud rumbling and ducked bumping our heads on the wide open window sash. Another aircraft from the west flying east and flying very low. I wish I could tell you what kind of aircraft it was either time, all I know is it/they were loud, with an awful lot of lights, the last one seemed to have a protuberance at the tail and was very lit up with red and white flashing lights.

I think I was a bit relieved to see both of the aircraft to tell the truth, there is no doubt in my mind that the fireball was witnessed by somebody besides me. Whether or not this was all some kind of military maneuver (including the fireball) or whether the fireball was picked up and tracked is wide open.

Like I said, it just seemed way to interesting to let slide without passing on the information. Please let me know what your take on this might be, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment