Friday, March 11, 2011

UFO Over Surrey British Columbia Canada

Date: March 9, 2011
Time: Approx: 2:30 a.m.

Hello, I am from Surrey British Columbia and two days ago I saw the same thing you saw a while back. I went outside at about 2:30am to have a smoke and I saw a very bright star. I thought to myself, ok that's kind of odd, it doesn't look anything like any other star. Maybe all stars have a little glimmer to them, but this one that I was looking at was almost like it was glowing and changing colors.

First when laid my eyes on it, it resembled a star, but it was a lot bigger or a lot closer to be precise. As I kept starring at it, it was still for a long while, but then it slowly started moving and then it would stop. It kept doing this for a while and then it was getting to cold so I went inside. I came back outside just to take another look at it, but by then it had disappeared.

I saw the same thing last year at about the same time. But last year it was the same because, but by the end of the sighting it started moving slowly and then it got faster and all of a sudden it took off like something as fast as the speed of light or even faster. Then all of a sudden it came to a dead stop, it turned back and then it turned to the opposite side.

It zig zagged two times real fast, then just stopped. It finally flew away and disappeared. I couldn't really judge the speed of the vehicle because there was nothing in the air to compare it to. But I defiantly knew that it was going very fast because I know how planes look moving through the sky closer to the earth. The UFO was pretty far out in orbit. It displayed itself and I knew it couldn't have been a plane.

First of all it was way far out there and it was moving way faster than any plane I have ever seen, and finally there is no way that a plane could do a fancy zig zag maneuver like that. Tonight I just saw it again, but it didn't do anything special. For the longest time I thought it was a helicopter because I could hear the rotor. But finally I saw the actual helicopter, so it was not that.

I decided to call 911 and let them know what was going on at the time, they said that there were no other complaints, but they did let me know there was a police helicopter in the sky. When I told the dispatcher that there was a bright light in the sky, she tried to assure me that it was their helicopter that was in the sky in the same area.

Then I told her that I could see both flying objects, the helicopter on the right and the bright light on the left. I asked her if that's what they were looking at in the sky at 12:30am in the morning. She assured me that the pilot would of let her know if he seen anything. Meanwhile the helicopter was up there for quiet a while. Well good luck on more sightings my friend. One day we will know the truth.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment