Sunday, April 8, 2012

Airline Pilot Observes Orange Light That Ended Up Being A Delta Shaped Triangle Flying Over Montreal Quebec

 
Date:  April 7, 2012
Time:  10:10 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I'm a airline pilot, last night April 7, 2012 at 22:10, I was on my front steps in Montreal, Quebec facing west and my attention was drawn towards the south sky to an instant large bright orange light that I initially thought to be an aircraft exploding.
 
I quickly realized that it remained intact and did not separate or break up. It traveled at a speed that was a little faster than a jet would cross the sky, but certainly not the speed that a meteor, asteroid or falling space junk would have.
 
The other thing was that there was no sound or sounds present at all.
 
As it made its path on a heading of approximately 220 degrees magnetic, the glow gradually faded and completely extinguished.
 
Here's the cool part. The sky was 7500' broken, but with a very thin layer. The moon was out in the south sky and this object was between the moon and my position. As this object now flamed out, it entered the area above the clouds and the moon cast its shadow in the thin layer of cloud.
 
I could now see what it looked like. Speed and heading were constant and it's shape was a isosceles triangle with the two equal sides being about 1.5 time longer than the base. As it traveled above the cloud this delta shaped triangle shadow appeared to roll back and forth on the x axis.  
 
I thought this was may be due to the irregular layer of the tops and base of the cloud.
 
Just before it flew over the layer, I was not able to detect any nav or strobes present at all. I would say no lights at all. I observed this object as a shadow as long as I could until it faded from my view. About 3 - 5 minutes later another orange light, but way less bright followed in the same path and speed, but was also much higher.
 
I had my IPhone in my hand for this one and so I filmed it. On the phone it looks like a dot on the screen moving along in the night sky.
 
I called the Montreal area control center (ACC) and find out if they tracked this and I was told they didn't track anything at all. They took my report and # and would forward it DND.
 
I would say it may have been something like a NASA X-43 scram jet.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment