Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bright Light Spotted In The Sky From Kingston Ontario (Venus)

 
Date:  April 18, 2012
Time:  11:30 p.m.
 
Hi, I just saw a bright light it looked like a really, really bright star. I spotted it at 11:30 p.m. on April 18, 2012. It was very close to the horizon, it was bright white then turned orange as it disappeared below the horizon in a matter of a half hour. 
 
I have never seen anything like this before. I am in Kingston, Ontario. I was facing north northwest. I will be paying close attention tomorrow night.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I saw the same thing! I live in the states in northeast Ohio..I saw it at 415am on 5/25/2012. I was facing northeast. It didn't last a half an hour, but it was very bright, very fast, and didn't make any noise. It looked white as it was passing overhead then like you said, turned orange as it went over horizon..very weird! I have never seen anything like it either!

    ReplyDelete