Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bright Lights Spotted In The Sky Over Niagara Falls Ontario Canada

 
Date:  April 12, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 5+ separate occasions.
Shape of Objects: Bright white light.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: April 12, 2012. I went outside to my balcony to have a cigarette. A little past 7:30 p.m. I saw this bright light in the sky. 
 
I thought it was the first star, but then it moved. It never flickered, but it dimmed off, it lights up again with just one color and moved little fast in one direction.
 
Then in a few minutes, another one did the same. Then another.

All of them traveled in the same direction, not all at once, but at separate occasions and different locations. They were all heading towards the northwest. I thought maybe they were just weather balloons, but thinking back, do weather balloons have a bright light rivaling a star in brightness.

What’s interesting is, after these objects went by, a plane circled my area high above a few times. It was quiet and had no lights turned on.
 
The third time it passed, another one flew by. This one has lights and I could hear it. It might be just some random meteors or something, but these ones had no tails, so it was not them.

Now here is the interesting part, its past 10:00 p.m., dark night sky, stars are everywhere. I went out for a smoke again and there’s this bright white light in the sky slowly moving towards where I was.
 
It went right above my apartment building and then I couldn’t see it anymore. Remember, these objects didn’t flicker or made a sound.

What could these be? Can anyone define them?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment