Sunday, April 1, 2012

Large Silent V Shaped Triangular UFO And Unknown Lights Spotted Over Lethbridge Alberta

 
Date:  March 31, 2012
Time:  Evening.

My friend and I were stargazing last night in my back yard, and we both saw something very similar. It was a V-shaped triangle, and sort of brownish against the night sky as well, just like a witness described.

It was silent as well, and had no lights. Except I don't think it was as large as the person described, but it wasn't very small either. It was traveling SW to NE. My friend said he saw three circles inside of the V shape, however I did not observe that.

That's not all. About 20-30 minutes later, 5 or 6 lights in a row were all moving together in one direction. They were definitely not stars, considering at that time the sky had completely clouded over, and it was as though they were moving underneath the clouds.

Since my friend spotted it first, and I only saw the last half of the sighting, he said at first the lights were moving slightly as though it was a snake. It too was moving in the same direction as the first!

I don't know how many emails you have actually gotten regarding sightings, but this morning I decided I would see if anyone in the Lethbridge area had seen anything similar. The first UFO we saw seemed to fit the witnesses description pretty well!

I very much hope you believe me, because one can never tell over the internet. But I can tell you that we both saw it, and we both were remarking at the odds of seeing one, but two objects that happened to fly over the spot we were looking up at. Thank you for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment