Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Luminescent Funnel Shape Cloud/Object Seen Over Miller Lake Ontario

 
Date:  April 3, 2012
Time:  8:45 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Funnel shape luminescent cloud.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went outside to let my dog in as he was barking a lot (which is typical, there are coyotes around our house in the country). It was dusk and right away something strange caught my eye, almost due west.
 
I thought it was the moon, because it was relatively bright, but totally in the wrong place and sure enough I looked around and found the moon just over my house.
 
It was a slow moving, fairly large and very distant funnel shaped object hovering over the trees. I called my partner outside to look at it and she got so creped out she told me to come back inside.
 
I tried to take a picture, but the cloud thing, although visible to the naked eye, was too dark to register on the camera. It reminded me of the Norway Spiral, although not that big and not with a seeming point of origin on the ground.
 
It didn't seem to be moving at first, but then it sank quite quickly, over a matter of 30 seconds or so, below the tree line, beyond which is Lake Huron.
 
I'm sure that it was well over the lake, many kilometers away.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment